Welcome to Bytescale
Thank you for using our products and services ("Services"). The Services are provided by Bytescale Ltd("Bytescale"), located at 1 Canada Square, 37th Floor, London, E14 5AA, England, United Kingdom.
By creating a bytescale.com account, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms") between you and Bytescale Ltd ("Bytescale"). Please read them carefully.
Bytescale may modify these Terms from time to time, and will post a notice about such changes to the Terms on Bytescale’s website, and may send you a notice by email before the changes take effect. You may write to Bytescale to reject the amended Terms if the amendments adversely affect you, and if Bytescale does not agree to make an exemption for you, will terminate your account (see "Account Termination"). By continuing to use the Services after the new changes have taken effect, you indicate your agreement to the amended Terms.
1. Using our services
You, others who share access your bytescale.com account, and the users of your application may upload, store, generate and make available content (“User Content“) using the Services, subject to the Terms.
You are fully responsible for all User Content and activity that occurs under your account.
Bytescale may, but is not obligated to, review User Content and remove or block access to files that violate the Terms.
You may not use, or encourage, or facilitate or instruct others to use the Services for any of the following:
- Activities that are illegal or violate the rights of others, or that may be harmful to others, Bytescale's operations or reputation, including disseminating, promoting or facilitating child pornography, offering or disseminating fraudulent services, goods, schemes or promotions.
- Uploading, generating or making available content that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others.
- Uploading, generating or making available content that is defamatory, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy or objectionable, including content that constitutes or depicts child pornography, bestiality or non-consensual sexual acts.
- Uploading, generating or making available content that may damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, program or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other malware.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Services.
- The Services are intended for use by businesses and organizations and not for consumers. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree that consumer laws do not apply.
- Accounts registered by bots or other automated methods are not allowed.
- You must use reasonable security precautions with regard to your use of the Services, such as establishing secure passwords, keeping passwords confidential, and using reasonable efforts to protect your systems and data from malware. You must immediately notify Bytescale of any potential misuse, actual misuse or unauthorized use of your account.
2. Personal Data that we collect about you
Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. The Personal Data that you provide directly to us through our Services will be apparent from the context in which you provide the data. In particular:
- When you register for a bytescale.com account we collect your full name, email address, and account log-in credentials.
- When you fill-in our online form to contact our sales team, we collect your full name, work email, country, and anything else you tell us about your project, needs and timeline.
When you respond to Bytescale emails or surveys we collect your email address, name and any other information you choose to include in the body of your email or responses. If you contact us by phone, we will collect the phone number you use to call Bytescale. If you contact us by phone as a bytescale.com account holder, we may collect additional information in order to verify your identity.
3. Information that we collect automatically through our Services
We also may collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps and other online features and services. We use Google Analytics and HubSpot in our Services to help us analyze your use of the Services and diagnose technical issues.
4. Service Fees
Bytescale offers both free and paid plans.
For paid plans, you may pay the fees using one of the payment methods made available through the Service. Fees will be considered paid only after your payment has been confirmed. The Service will be available to you promptly after you have paid the Service fees.
From time to time, Bytescale may change the Service fees. If a fee change applies to the Service you are using, you will be charged the new fee from that point onwards.
Fees are not refundable.
Upon failure to make any payment, and following seven (7) days after the first notice of the payment failure has been sent to you, Bytescale may disable or terminate your account (see "Account Termination"). You waive any and all claims against Bytescale and anyone on Bytescale's behalf in connection therewith.
Bytescale will not be liable for mistakes made by the payment service providers: any excess payments will be refunded.
5. Account Termination
Bytescale will delete all User Content after account termination.
The deletion of User Content will occur at an arbitrary point in time after account termination, pursuant to our internal scheduling.
6. Privacy and copyright protection
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you think somebody is violating your copyrights and want to notify us, please contact us.
7. Intellectual Property
You retain ownership of any intellectual property rights that you hold in all User Content.
You consent to Bytescale’s use of your company name and logo and description of your relationship with Bytescale in press releases, on the Bytescale website, and in other marketing materials and appearances. You grant to Bytescale worldwide, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully-paid up license to use and reproduce your trademarks, tradenames and logos in Bytescale’s marketing materials and website and to indicate that you are a Bytescale customer. If you wish to decline Bytescale’s use of your name and logo, please contact Bytescale at: email@example.com.